Oh Jennyt you don't sound so good. Unfortunately your child will know this, and that will not be a good thing. You know, you don't have to read the same story ten times a day, and you don't have to go to the playground every weekend. Brushing the teeth, yes you need to do that. But you can make it fun, let her brush yours while you brush hers. It won't be long and she'll be brushing her own.

Mix up your weekend outings. Put a baby carrier on the bike, put her in a back pack, do something different. They are portable. Get out of the rut.

The glass is half full vs half empty. Honestly maybe it's time to look at yourself, not your child. Maybe you're depressed and need some help. I don't know, but I don't think it's wise for you or your child to continue on this path.

My youngest was at best a difficult child to feel a great connection to. She's a teen now, has left the house for a week at camp. All of us have said, "I miss her." Her siblings and mom and dad. Over time she has really grown on all of us, and we truly love her to pieces and love so much about her. So things can change.

Good luck, and for you and your daughter please do something to benefit both of you in a positive way.