Yesterday I went to bed at 0:23 and got up at 10:08. I changed one note, checked two things and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked one thing, started the Defender, cleaned my bedroom, did one search and changed one note and calculated one thing, played Mahjong on Solitr (lost), changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link and did two searches and wrote one note and erased five notes and calculated one thing, played the game (lost), changed one note, deleted one link and did one search and changed one note, added one picture, did two searches, changed one note, did one search, played the game (lost), did one search and erased one note, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, checked Windows for updates (1), wrote nine notes and calculated two things and added twenty pictures, changed two notes, played the game (lost), calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, did the visits differently again, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.