Yesterday I went to bed at 2:56 and got up at 11:49. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a fifty-fourth time, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note and checked two things, changed one note and deleted one link and calculated one thing, changed one note and did one search and added one picture, restarted my computer thanks to an update on my anti-virus, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote a review of a seller on Amazon Canada, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed the place of one link, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes, changed one note and added one link, calculated one thing and checked twenty-nine things, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link and checked three things and changed the place of one link, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30, deleted one link and checked one thing and did two searches and added two links, changed seven notes and added five links, changed the place of two links, checked one thing and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a fifty-fifth time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.