Yesterday I went to bed at 3:15 and got up at 13:27. I checked one thing, changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted my computer because of a Windows update and could not open Windows Defender for a fifth time, wrote one note and changed one note, did one search and got one information, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed four notes and added four links, checked two things and deleted two links and made an online order, changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed five notes, did one search and added one picture, changed one note and added nine links and calculated one thing, did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and checked one thing, watched Canada's Worst Driver at 22:00, changed one note and deleted one link, checked five things and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, put the cortisone for a seventh time. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.