Yesterday I went to bed at 3:09 and got up at 11:00. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a fort-sixth time, erased one note and changed two notes, checked two things and changed one note, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, changed two notes, erased six notes and changed one note and calculated four things and checked thirty-one things and changed the place of eleven links and deleted three links, changed seven notes and added six links and checked one thing and calculated one thing, changed one note, checked one thing and wrote one note, erased one note and changed two notes, changed three notes, changed one note and calculated five things and checked twenty-one things and changed the place of four links and deleted two links, changed two notes, changed two notes, changed one note, watched Pawn Stars at 17:30, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed the place of one link and changed four notes and wrote one note, changed six notes and added five links, changed one note and added fourteen links, calculated one thing and changed the place of one link, calculated one thing and changed the place of three links, changed the place of three links, changed the place of four links, changed two notes, changed one note and calculated three things and checked fourteen things and changed the place of four links and deleted one link, changed one note and calculated three things and checked eleven things and changed the place of two links and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed five notes and added five links, added thirteen links and changed five notes, changed the place of one link and deleted two links, deleted one link and changed the place of one link, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a forty-seventh link. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.