Yesterday I went to bed at 2:53 and got up at 12:45. I changed one note, could not again open Windows Defender, rotated my pillow, put the cortisone for a fifty-sixth time, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note and checked two things, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed one note and wrote twelve notes, changed two notes and deleted one link, listened to a new album (did some cleaning a little during this - mostly papers and things like that which should not of been where it was) then wrote the review on Amazon Canada and deleted the link, changed five notes, changed three notes, changed two notes and deleted one link and did one search, did one search and changed one note and wrote one note, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed two notes and added seven links, changed three notes, checked two things and did two searches and added two links and deleted two links, changed the place of one link and changed one note and deleted one link, did one search, got one information, did one search, checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked one thing, put the cortisone for a fifty-seventh time. It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.