Yesterday I went to bed at 3:10 and got up at 13:21. I calculated one thing, changed one note and added two links, deleted one picture, changed the electric clocks back (except their alarm clock since it was unplugged - missed electricity a few minutes before i got up), erased one note and changed one note, deleted one link, changed two notes, made an important phone call, made an online order, changed five notes, deleted one link, deleted one link, changed five notes, changed one note and added one link, changed eight notes, deleted one link, changed six notes, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, checked three things and calculated one thing and wrote one note and changed two notes, erased one note, changed two notes, checked five things and calculated one thing and changed one note, erased one note and changed one note, deleted one link, checked four things and erased one note and wrote one note, checked five things and changed one note, changed one note, checked one thing, had to call the technical support of my satellite company, changed one note, did one search and added one picture, put the backup cream for a thirty-ninth time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.