Yesterday I went to bed at 3:35 and got up at 13:08. I changed one note, changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, washed my bedding except the duvet, wrote one note, erased one note, changed one note and checked one thing, erased one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed the place of one link, wrote one note and changed one note, calculated one thing and did one search and wrote one note, deleted one link, deleted one link and made an online order, changed four notes, did one search and added one picture, changed the place of two links and changed two notes and did one search and added one link, changed sixteen notes and deleted one link, deleted two links, changed four notes, changed one note and added five links and deleted one link, changed one note and added three links, checked two things, deleted three links, changed two notes, erased fourteen notes and deleted twelve links, checked two things and wrote one note, changed the place of one link, wrote one note, pushed a wrong button on my satellite remote and after a few minutes was able to erase what that did, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 0:00, changed four notes and added four links and changed the place of one link, put the backup cream for a forty-second time. It was a very bad night and a bad day.