Yesterday I went to bed at 1:36 and got up at 12:14. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a fifty-second time, wrote one note and changed two notes, changed one note and checked two things, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed six notes, changed six notes and added four links and calculated one thing, changed one note, changed one note, changed two notes and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes, changed one note and did one search and added one picture, changed one note and deleted one link and calculated one thing and checked thirteen things, changed four notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and changed the place of four links and checked one thing, changed one note and added three links, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link and changed the place of two links, rinsed my mouth with a powder (it somehow turned into a paste so it was hard - by the end i took some with a finger and put it directly where it hurts which is the gums at the top right), did one search and got four informations, watched a new movie at 21:00, added on epicture, deleted one link, put the cortisone for a fifty-third time, took melatonin. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.