Yesterday I went to bed at 1:09 and got up at 11:59. I changed one note, deleted one picture, restarted my computer thanks to two Windows updates then could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a thirty-eighth time, erased one note and wrote one note and changed one note, did one search and added one picture and changed one note, calculated one thing and wrote ten notes, changed three notes and deleted one link, changed two notes and checked one thing, added one link and deleted one link and changed the place of one link and changed one note, changed one note and erased one note and calculated one thing and checked forty-six things, changed one note, changed one note and deleted two links and got one information, changed nine notes and added one link and calculated one thing, checked one thing, checked one thing, deleted one link and checked three things and added three links and changed three notes, changed one note and checked one thing and added one link, checked one thing, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, calculated one thing and changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and restarted my computer because of a webpage that froze, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed six notes and added six links, changed one note and deleted one link and changed the place of one link, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, put the cortisone for a thirty-ninth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.