Yesterday I went to bed at 2:59 and got up at 12:58. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not open Windows Defender for a fourth time, washed my bedding except the duvet, put the cortisone for a fourth time, wrote one note and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and added one picture, changed three notes and deleted one link, changed three notes, wrote two notes, watched Pawn Stars at 17:00, changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing, changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, watched The Dead Files at 20:00, got one information, changed one note and deleted one link, checked one thing, checked four things, watched Curb Your Enthusiasm at 22:00, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link and checked one thing, put the cortisone for a fifth time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.