Yesterday I went to bed at 2:53 and got up at 12:23. I calculated two things, changed one note and added one link, changed one note, changed five notes, deleted two links and did one search and changed thirteen notes, changed two notes, added four links and changed the place of one link, deleted one link, deleted one link and made an online order, checked the houses (all 3 still available), deleted one link, changed three notes, deleted one link, changed two notes, erased fifteen notes, deleted nine links, added five links and changed the place of one link, deleted three links and wrote one note, deleted one link, changed one note, added three links and deleted one link and wrote one note, deleted two links, checked one thing, changed the place of one link and deleted two links, changed the place of one link and deleted one link and wrote one note, wrote one note, deleted two links, did one search and added two pictures and deleted one picture, changed the place of two links and wrote one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and checked three things, changed the place of three links and deleted one link, changed one note, deleted three links, watched the Dallas Stars at 20:00, checked three things, changed the place of one link and deleted one link, deleted one link and changed the place of three links, changed the place of two links and calculated one thing and deleted four links and wrote one note, deleted one link and wrote one note, deleted one link, changed the time of my alarm clock, watched Ghost Adventures at 0:00, Beat Bobby Flay at 1:30, got one information, deleted one link, added four links and deleted two links, calculated one thing, put the backup cream for a twenty-seventh time. It was a bad night and a very bad day.