Yesterday I went to bed at 0:40 and got up at 12:41. I changed one note, deleted one picture, could not again open Windows Defender, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-sixth time, changed five notes and wrote four notes and did one search and added one picture, checked two things and changed one note and wrote one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated two things, changed five notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes, changed eight notes and added five links and calculated two things, changed one note and added one link, changed the place of two links, received an email from my email provider (they will run some maintenance on the 20th - will be able to use my account but it could be difficult), checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of two links and changed two notes, did some thing for mom, changed the place of five links, checked two things and changed the place of one link, did something for mom, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, installed a new Java update, calculated one thing, changed two notes and wrote one note and checked three things, changed the place of three links, changed the place of two links, deleted one link, checked one thing, calculated one thing, checked one thing, calculated one thing, put the cortisone for a one-hundred-seventh time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.