Yesterday I went to bed ay 3:26 and got up at 8:49. I changed one note, put the cortisone for a thirty-sixth time, erased one note and checked one thing and changed one note and wrote one note, added one picture, did one search and added one picture and changed two notes, made an important phone call, ran errands with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins [he stayed in the car] ~ Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix [he stayed in the car] ~ Rimouski = the biggest Jean Coutu [he stayed in the car] + 13:00 waxing appointment [i think he only stayed in the car] ~ Mont-Joli = McDonald's [i stayed in the car]), watched The Dead Files at 15:00, calculated one thing, changed nine notes, changed three notes, checked one thing and changed six notes and added six links and calculated one thing, wrote one note and changed one note and added two links and checked thirteen things and changed the place of three links and calculated two things, changed the place of one picture, calculated one thing and checked one thing, checked seven things and got three informations, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information and did one search, got one information, did one search and checked one thing, got one information, got one information, put the cortisone for a thirty-seventh time. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.