Yesterday I went to bed at 2:23 and got up at 12:59. I changed on note and added one link, restarted my computer thanks to two Windows updates, erased eight notes, erased one note and changed one note, changed two notes, deleted one link, changed nine notes, changed two notes and wrote one note, changed ten notes, changed two notes and calculated one thing, deleted two links, erased two notes and changed the place of one link, checked one thing, did one search and added one picture, changed one note, changed one note, changed one note, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:30, calculated one thing, wrote one note and calculated one thing and deleted one link, deleted two links, changed one note, did one search, deleted two links, changed the place of one link, erased one note, changed one note, deleted one link, got one information, wrote one note, watched Chopped: Alton's Challenge at 1:00, wrote one note, changed one note, put the backup cream for a thirty-seventh time. It was a bad night and a great day.