Yesterday I went to bed at 0:17 and got up at 9:46. I changed one note and added two links, checked if our house was listed, changed one note, erased three notes, deleted one link, checked if Golden Trails 2 finally could open and the answer is no, contacted Playrix about that game, changed four notes, played the spider advanced from Windows 7 (failed), changed one note, played the hearts (fourth then first), checked the houses (the 1 with the eleven bedrooms with each a sink is gone), changed one note, changed one note, checked to see if our house was listed, changed one clock back to the normal time (for some reason it was back a few hours), changed two notes, played the minesweeper beginner from Windows 7 (failed), changed one note, played the minesweeper intermediate from Windows 7 (failed), answered a survey Change Canada sent me, played the advanced minesweeper from Windows 7 (failed), changed two notes, played the hearts (first then fourth then second), changed one note, checked to see if our house was listed, played the hearts (first), changed one note, checked our house, played the hearts (first), checked our house, played the hearts (third then second), the three minesweeper (failed all), the advanced spider (failed), deleted one link, checked our house, played the hearts (third then third then fourth then second), did one search and added three links and deleted two links, deleted one link, checked for our house, checked for our house, checked for our house, did one search and added three links, checked our house, watched Chopped Grill Masters at 22:00, checked our house, checked for our house again. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.