Yesterday I went to bed at 3:37 and got up at 13:09. I checked the plan, deleted one picture, checked the four houses (all available then), played the hard spider and the 3d and mini layouts (failed all), got one information, played the hard spider (failed), Cradle of Persia (correctly this time - lost at level 21), showed mom something she had asked to see weeks before (only found it without even looking for it the night before - deleted the link after she left) and then showed her the four houses again and where it is on a map compared to where we are now (did not show the apartment house which anyway is near the blue), did one search and got one information, played the forty-fifth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 49 then 37 then 38 - rank 16), the hard spider (failed), changed one note, added one link, played the hard spider and the mini layouts (failed all), erased one note and wrote one note, played Hearts on Windows 7 (never had a perfect game so years later i will try again - finished second), did one search, did one search and deleted two pictures and added ten pictures, played the mini layouts (failed all) and hearts twice (finished third then first), deleted one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.