Debbie, Do not entertain for even one second that you are going through such devastation alone. Many these days are being shaken in mind, body, and spirit. Because I have great affection and admiration for you I have to say that I would not wish it any different for you at this time. What you are experiencing is a stripping of the old flesh-emotional baggage that beset us so easily in times gone past.

When we are pressed into such a place our spiritual side is being forced into a real and a more complete comfortable plane. The old must die and that is sometimes very painful but it does come to an end.

This is not unlike giving birth. The pain is relentless and our breathing even becomes difficult in the throws of its transition but when the baby-Truth is born there is great joy and rejoicing.

When my pain is so great that I don't believe that I can go on I look into Her realm Deb. I have a Mom who would do anything to help me but She knows that this flesh-realm must be tempered so I can see what is eternal and what is temporal.

I have also heard Mom cry. I am ashamed to speak this but I am also a realist in saying that during my pain I have lashed out at Her. Her mind is not that of a human. Her pain is also as real as mine and both of us must endure its intensity and as long as it lasts. She is not some little pristine goddess off in some unapproachable spacial realm. She is real and cares for Her own in unfathomable ways.

It will subside Deb but it will also refine us as pure gold and yet allow us to visualize our own immortality. I love you Sis, Blessed Be