Originally Posted By: ancientflaxman
Burt, If no one else on earth thinks or believes as I do I may get a little lonely but I will still be just fine. I have friends that simply believe in themselves. The majority believe in some sort of a deity. To me it is paramount that one have a belief system that sustains them throughout life. Something to rest ones mind upon.

Hi Dave and Cassie67. I apologize for not getting back sooner, I had to get something to eat. I Love the Spiritual stuff sooo much that I really get annoyed when I have to take care of this lump of cement better known as the physical body so I try to keep it care to a minimum -- Thank You for your vote of confidence. I have not read Cassie67's reply yet but I will embed what first comes to mind and heart in color

I need your help here, O.K.? I have two friends that are dying. I am unable to help them. I have been able to help heal at least a few people in this life but I am being blocked from these two for some reason. My guess would be that I need to learn something that I currently don't know and I am very honestly stumped????

Many times karmic law will not allow them to be healed no matter what -- period. Even Christ Jesus himself went to different towns where people could not be healed. I don't know what techniques you use like Reiki -- so try not to feel bad.

IT IS NOT SO MUCH A QUESTION OF YOU HAVING TO LEARN SOMETHING, RATHER IT IS MORE OF AN ISSUE OF WHAT THEY HAVE TO LEARN FROM THEIR SUFFERING AND DYING -- DO YOUR BEST, THEN LEAVE EVERYTHING ELSE UP TO PROVIDENCE -- YOUR JUST BEING THERE WITH THEM AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND FIRM BELIEF AND PRACTICES IS ENOUGH OF A SEED TO HELP THEM IN THEIR NEXT EMBODIMENT -- I HAVE BEEN IN JAIL MANY TIMES AND FELT MY LIFE HAS BEEN A WASTE, BUT WHILE IN THERE I MAY HAVE PLANTED SEEDS OF HOPE THAT I KNOW NOT OF !! smile !!!

You're a healer Burt. It has been proven by the understanding that you demonstrate here as there is much wisdom and power in your spirit. You many times think of yourself as lost and probably the last person to seek out for advice. I need your help with this situation that I am in and you are the only one that can help me. I need the answer to a question that has bothered me for years. It is this;

We are born into this world. We learn to love others around us just by the course of life. That is all cool and everything. Then comes the curve ball. Now as we age and have learned to really love people and form many close attachments only to turn around and say good bye to them in death and then finally our own. What kind of a moronic plan is that??

Very moronic indeed until you come to the understanding that one lifetime is a very small sliver of time and space to learn our sowings and our reapings from past incarnations. We ourselfs created our circumstances from the wrinkle on our nose to our ability comprehend. We sat down with the karmic board and chose our parents and our general life plan and the challenges we would face. After incarnation the memory of that was taken from us. At age 16 I was diagnosed with bi-polar manic before it became fashionable these days, (I'm 50), in the diagnosis it says that they believe that they are on a mission from God and have special powers -- um.... every human beings life is a mission from god and everyone has special powers !! Of those that are created from above. There are those who are created from beneath. You have correctly surmised that the ones who know have use this knowledge to amass large sums of money on the back of others. J.P. Morgan has been quoted as saying, "Millionaires don't use astrology... Billionaires do" !!!! There is only one set of rules. God forbid as a child of God you begin to discover those rules... then you are a pagan witch, a heritic, in a cult and serve the devil and need to be put to death and burned at the stake !!! The ones who know first infiltrated religion as you so clearly realize in your statement about the Pharasies being alive and well today. Also, you knowing that Jesus Christ was put to death just for loving people !!! Planet Earth was a dark star and has a very old residue of superstition and fear of the new and the unknown. They also hate the Living God -- the masses do -- Have you ever run into fundamental groups that actually glorify the gore !!! Do you really think the God of Love enjoyed Jesus' suffering on the cross ??!!! What kind of mucked-up civilization do we live in ???? !!!! The Dark Ones have been in control of this planet for a long, long time... they are not going to give it up without a fight and some risk to us !! To answer your question more directly -- FRIENDSHIPS AND TRUE LOVE SHARED HERE NEVER DIES -- IT ACCRUES TO YOUR CASUAL BODY -- A STAR DIFFERITH FROM ANOTHER IN GLORY BY FREE-WILL -- THESE ARE YOUR PERSONAL TREASURES IN HEAVEN THAT DO NOT RUST !!! YOU WILL WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR PARENTS AGAIN HERE OR HEREAFTER OR ON THE EARTH PLANE ON OTHER PLANETS PERHAPS OR IN ONE OF THE FATHER'S MANY MANSIONS !!! LOVE AND TRUE FRIENDSHIPS NEVER DIE EVEN IF THE BODY DOES !!!

My Christian friends would say that God has an understanding that we don't and to just trust his will. Bear with me here, O.K.? That is not an answer to my question. How does a deep thinker comfort themselves in what some would call a very trite answer? The Spiritualists say that death is just a part of life. One could say that that is another trite answer as even though we don't believe in death, I still want them HERE in person!. How about the analytical thinking mind that needs some answers.

You are tired of the milk sop and want the meat. I AM Your Brother and I AM My Brother's Keeper -- Keep asking -- I will do everything in my heart and mind to comfort you !!!!

I don't have them. I need you to get beyond yourself and help a brother that has a need. Not even my family could tell me the answer to this. You are my brother. dave