Burt, Let me intervene here if I might please. What comes from the mouth can restore or crush. If you wish to disagree with me we can arm wrestle and of course you will win but I will still not let go of you as a brother.O.K.??? bear with me here;

1. There is no greater spiritual being than you Burt.

2. This planet is the best place that we could ever be at this time.

3. Yours are the only laws that are based upon true divine love and justice.

4. We suffer because we want to.

5.We are where we are supposed to be. The total responsibility of free will is the most wonderful option that we have.

6. You are seeing your family.

7.Your hatred of falsehood has caused you to stand which is very uncomfortable at first but then you learn which armour to put on.
8. The only bogus ascended masters out ther are within all of us. Likewise the only authentic one are also within each of us.

9. As you open the door to higher truths you are also given the ability to stand strong in them. If that were not so one would not be given them.

10. The truest ascended master that has ever lived is you Burt.

11. Your last statement I wholehartedly agree with.

"Blessed be who I am." you spoke. Listen to me clearly here and just ponder it for a while as it goes beyond the words:

There has never been and will never be a more glorious being that you Burt!! SHAKE THE OLD LANGUAGE. Wording that diminishes you is foreign ground. You can tell me of all of your troubles but I see you Burt. I am a seer.

Now you can throw stones and I will try to survive it but I have told you the truth, at least as much as I can see. Your brother dave