You are right Burt, They are not going to accept us !!! They may indeed try to kill us because of reasons that even they themselves are unaware of. We do not think as others do. What is incredible is that man visualizes his worldly realm on his terms only. That prohibits him from seeing what is actually happening. If one tells the mind to only observe what is "acceptable" viewing then that is all that one can see.

The reason for our non-accceptance is that we attempt to, and sometimes succeed in living as we observe in the spirit world. The higher realm of such has no inhibition such as the natural realm dictates. Neither has it the fear that this visible must confine itself to. Man believes that he is bound by certain laws or dictates on all levels of living when in fact some of those dictates he would allow to strangle his very being.

I am reminded of an event that proves the theory of knowing or seeing beyond the natural mind and having such knowledge defeat some dire consequences. The knowing mind of the spirit steers the course.

A gunman burst into a classroom holding little children hostage not many years back. It was all over the T.V.

The kids including the teacher were terrified yet the teacher remained calm and tried to reason with the gunman. He threatened instead of listening.

She calmed the kids and told them that they are going to pray. As she began she did so very calmly knowing that she had to keep the kids from going bonkers also. Her resolve kept the kids in unity.

She tapped into a realm of the spirit that was far beyond the capacity of the assailants understanding. As she calmly prayed he became very agitated and disoriented. In the end none of the kids nor the teacher were harmed. She was the master of that realm and showed the kids another world that day. That will stick in some of their minds for the rest of their lives. That is the realm of the spirit!!!!!!!

She did not pray " Oh please, oh please don't kill us. She did however take control of the situation yet being calm she knew down deep that it would be taken care of HER way and on HER terms. She did not move from her stance.

To me that is living what you believe!

I have implored the great Mother in certain situations and She readily accomplishes my request as it is best applied yet not always on my terms. I guess that I can divulge this information as I feel no check in doing so but I have seen Her enter like a great wave a few times. What I requested was not only accomplished but the wave kept going and many other things were done which completed and settled a situation far beyond my asking.

I remember saying," O.K. O.K. that is enough!! Then a peace came over the scene. I run the risk here of others viewing this incorrectly. Please do not do that!!

None of us are any different from each other in our potential. To believe contrary to this fact is built into our culture to keep us from advancing into our own power. You know how they say these days,"Taking back your power." That is right on!!

When someone is victimized and they recover they have cleared a huge hurdle in their lives. As we are birthed into our real spiritual self we clear another hurdle which opens a door that gives the ability to see that we are eternal, that we have no ending. When this event happens our former hopes now become an eternal reality.

Why are we not taught these things in this culture?? Jesus knew all about that realm. There was no way however that He could share that with any of the people back then as they probably would have crucified him sooner. I believe that great leaders such as Gandhi, Dr. M.L King, and others knew the same things.

Yeh Burt, they have no use for us crazies!! We however are of the few that know intimately who we are within and in 10,000 years from now we will still have that knowledge. What is sown in corruption (natural visible) is raised in incorruptibility (eternal spiritual). Blessed Be

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 12/02/12 11:58 PM.