Originally Posted By: ancientflaxman
I would like to try and give you a proper reply by embedding my remarks in this color I have been asked by several people why I do not write books. I even had a doctor friend of mine tell me that they and I could really do well with a series of books written about me and/or my family. I am sure that this is quite possible. The answer is NO. Call me selfish, self centered, old fashioned, or whatever you wish but one thing will stand even after I am gone is the legacy that some very fine family members gave a very fine family of which I, and you, are a part. The recording angles (angels) are much better at this anyway (may be a factor in you having no desire to write books). Every erg of energy, (every jot and tittle) is recorded for good or for ill. Your largess of heart is readily apparent. Extending the boundaries of our family to include all is the hallmark of the permanent golden age.

There is a core principle that comes with this. Today money is worshiped as a god. People will end others lifes because of it. Hideous things have been done to humanity because of it. We have leaders within our own government that wish it destroyed because of greed. We have a hippocratic oathed medical system backed by pharmaceutical companies that would have every person on the planet under the influence of some kind of drug. I am just positive that we are all going to get better and live well under that system????????? We have oil companies that have the people held captive until we pay their price.We eat poison in out foods and cannot distinguish which foods are beneficial to our body types. That should be the real function of the food and drug administration. All for filthy lucre. FDA = Forget Doing Anything. Cancer? Dr. Max Gerson stimulated the body with carrot juice and coffee enemas in the 1920s to rid itself of the rebellious cells. um... they murdered him. How can you cure cancer when you have buildings to build and payroll? www <dot> gerson <dot> org Truly helping the people live longer by allowing only healthy foods for consumption, not the krapp that they currently allow. With all of their diligent research they know nothing about beneficial foods. more to come.. the phone rang gotta go.. smile I can hear my Grandparents telling me over and over again," It's all fine and good but we will all draw our last breath upon the earth. All of our good intentions or bad will be with us even at that moment." Lastly we have a church that will not stand with its own people. One of my ancestors St. Peter Canisius attempted to mend that church at one time. It was not all about a prosperity doctrine. I am glad old saint pete is not alive to see what is left yet he watches heartsick. The witches as well as the Christians that raised me truly cared about the condition of souls and some of us died trying to better humanity however they could. This is the day where people will stand and draw the line in the sand or even the freedoms that we have will vanish overnight. That is a promise. Green backs cannot buy this. Yet there is another step. Blessed Be

Last edited by Burt B.; 10/03/11 10:42 AM.