Wow....thank you for sharing all of that. There are powerful messages in what you have said.

I have to say that there are a lot of us in pain out there, including myself. In just focusing on the group of us here on bella, I have received so much support and comfort from caring people like yourself, Burt, Phyllis, Elleise, Deanna, and Onealone just on the Spirituality forum. Other great women and men have showed great kindness to me on the Relationships forum as well, where I first started posting last year because my long-term marriage was coming to an end. It was a devastating event to me, and in many ways it still is.....almost two years since the love of my life decided he wanted to walk away.

If it was not for all of us here together, sharing things about each other and enlightening each other with other ways of thinking, I honestly don't know where I would be today. I have shared so much of my life in almost two years here. Financially I can't afford to see my counselor anymore, and I think in some ways being on bella has saved me from going over the edge. I have been accepted and welcomed here like I never expected.

There is good in all of us, and we have the ability to help others. Sometimes just being there is all it takes, sometimes a kind word, sometimes a little advice. It may just be something small, but it can bring immense comfort to someone who needs it. It is all good when given in the spirit of love and respect. If you want to stay here with us, I for one welcome you, and I appreciate you taking the time to post here. I hope you will feel comfortable sharing with us in the future.

Last edited by Cassie67; 12/15/11 07:54 PM.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator