I didn't know where to put this Phyllis... and since this is a current thread... I wonder what...

I wonder what my brothers and sisters have to say... is it you or is it me ?

In an effort to keep childlike wonder and awe, I became a simpleton.
Removing the mask from myself, I became the target of others.
Wanting to love all life free, I ended up hating myself.
In dealing with brash souls, I became self-deprecating.
Trying to remove pain and suffering from the world, I imploded.
In trying to understand why people hurt and kill, I became violent.
In navigating a fake and false society, I became a recluse.
In fleeing from the darkness, I became midnight blue.
Return to me o time and space for I am your mother, and I shall cuddle thee.
Stars, Galaxys and clusters of honey and oats slip between unbridled hands.
The formless required the form so the individual could slip into the sea.
Father, Mother, Child, Saint, Sage all are one so remove the mask from thyself o little one and turn the page, for you too are a part of life and as you gain compassion for yourself and integrate all your dreams of freeing others will come true for they are a part of me and a part of you.
I went from a hero to a zero in an effort to reset myself.
The universe is infinite filled with wonder and awe.
I looked at myself as a straw man then universal intelligence pulled out that critical straw, my ego lying in a million pieces there on the hospital floor.
Let me re-build you the universal said, homeless and penniless begging for bread were all just lessons upon this thin thread that you thought were your life - but I am here to say, " Expand your consciousness and drop all dread, for those who fear to know, to dare and to do are all dead ".
God is consciousness or so they say... all dread, terror, fear and pain are but temporary recordings on a thin sliver of this one embodiment... on this one thread.
Love, Light, Beauty, Peace, Joy are the only things that last.
A nebulous concept you say, because you're living in the past.
The Past, The Present and The Future are all within thy grasp, Time is an illusion which one day will collapse -- then there you are standing all alone afraid to swim in the sea...
Yet, the ocean is my heartbeat and at last we all are free !
I am you and you are me -- life is one congruent whole albeit we see independently the facets of the diamond heart the same exact one in the heart of thee and me.

I wonder what my brothers and sisters have to say... is it you or is it me ?