Originally Posted By: Lori - Marriage

Now, I see that there was a clear and distinct purpose for me to experience that dark night of the soul. You just can't fully appreciate the light of God until you have felt its absence. I've always felt the light of God from the time I was born and perhaps took it for granted. Like a little child who does not treat her father with the due reverence of his majestic stature because, to her, he is just daddy. He is daddy. But He is also God.

Lori, thank you so much for sharing your story. You are such a loving and compassionate person - and with your experience now you are such a light to others who may experiencing that loss of faith.

I can remember being a child and seeing God as father - but, as a child whose own father had never been in the picture, I believe God did notice me - in essence - I saw him as just another father who was not there for his children.

I don't know that I had a crisis of faith - I became an atheist for a while (which I'm sure wouldn't have been considered atheism, as I was [censored] at God LOL). And I think things just kept popping into my environment that gently brought me back... the angels mostly! Ya! That was it! It's all coming back now LOL.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.