Burt, What can I say but that I am in AWE at your words. She speaks through many people.

Men and women that do not know the feminine side of their being are in torment as we were all born 50% of man and 50% of woman despite what the chromosome count may reveal on a chart somewhere.. Abuse will be eliminated when we accept every side of our human experience.

Those that suppress the female or the male have chosen that course in error. No wonder some of our kids end their own lives. I have talked with some of these kids. What is wrong with us??? How far will we go to destroy everything else that we cannot hammer into submission????

I meet that spirit face to face and believe me it is a spirit. When I try to help an abuse victim I see that sucker head on and he lurks away like the self righteous lying little stit that he is. Oops I misspelled that.

Do you think that when someone comes to me for help that I give a krapp about what color their skin is, their religion or sexual preference?? They ALL belong to Her as well a the birds, the animals, and every creature that has ever been..

Thanks again for you incredible inspiration Burt, I could not read it all without clouding up big time. Bless you brother!!! ,,,,dave