Debbie, sometimes people have a tendency to look at you, Connie, or I and say to themselves, wow, Look at them. What cool thing that they do. What this whole world does not look at is the countless souls down through history that have given up a lot to make lives better for others. Look at the early pioneers of this country alone who came across these lands with a covered wagon. Many of them died due to starvation or thirst or disease. None of their names were ever recorded in any journal or book. Many of these people were mothers and fathers that gave up their lives for their kids or others.

We have nothing to crow about!!!!The worst of our conditions are trivial to the plight of some in other parts of the world.

Before I leave this earth I would like to see all people with food on their table, hopefully with no GMO's in it, and for every one to have their place in this time in history.

I would like to see that all people that can work or attempt their own business are given the training to do so and end this welfare system that keeps people begging for the crumbs on the table. I am not by any means against the poor as I am one of them but if we do concern ourselves with their plight then we need to help them become a productive (giving-back) member of society.

I really doubt that I have a great deal of time left in this sojourn but I have no regrets or fear about taking the next leg of my journey. I talked with my other half this A.M. about our 46 years together and even though it has been rough at times we recognize that eternal things dominate our focus and our vision. We are both of the feminine divine seed and are ready for each new days challenges no matter which way the road turns.

If I could turn a knob that would give people hope I would have worn it out already but each person has, and needs to take, the initiative to make their place in society complete while always keeping their spiritual eye on eternal things. Blessings