The great Mother cares for ALL of her own.

A man came to see me not long ago with cancer. He heard that there was some sort of a crazy nut in central Minnesota that has had a little success with some terminal patients. He was happy to meet me although he was totally beat down without much if any hope. I told him that if he would work with me, totally change his diet, use a water distiller, certain vitamins, lots of minerals, but most importantly allow me to help him change his mindset, coupled with some ancient healing manipulation, he would walk out of this sickness. This has happened before gang, not just with me but other practitioners of the alternative arts as well !!!!

Taking him by the hand and bit by bit until he could grasp all of it is a lot of work but if one wants to recover badly enough they will do so. We start with a hope that there is hope. I could not get over the fact that he was so hopeless in his will. I routed around until I found out why. His doctor gave him the bad news with basically no hope of recovery and sent him home to die. He described in detail what the doctor told him. His heart sank.

I tried to work with this man and at first he responded with hope and then we began to move into the maintenance of the body and opening a few meridians. As he was improving he yielded to his negativity which I warned him against and went back to another doctor for another diagnosis. Another curse of death.The core was gone from him by this time. It was ripped out of him just as if he was murdered.

I lost it at that point! I told the man that if I would have been there I would have followed the doctor, and I use the word doctor very very cautiously here, out of the room and made sure that he knew what a worthless piece of dirt that he in fact was. His words just destroyed this little man. He has a wife and three little kids that love him. What did these doctors care??? I do have a couple doctor friends that are true healers yet they know what a corrupt system that they must abide by. They hope daily for a change. I love these guys !!!!!

Listen carefully to me here!!!!

Lets set up a universal health care system that robs from everybody and will indeed push these morons to the top and let them make these lofty yet deadly curses over the hearts and minds of these little weak souls giving them no hope right at the time that the so desperately need it. They simply do what the pharmaceutical companies tell them to.

No. the AMA is not at all happy with me and neither are the religious institutions that back these most ignorant of beasts.. This is the status of our country however.

When, once again, will the healers of our people hear the cries of the sick instead of wondering if their yacht is paid off. On the other hand are we the morons that trust these people with our lives?? If we have no hope for anything better we will indeed have nothing to hope for.

Sleep well my practitioner friends!!! So mote it be.

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 01/23/12 02:19 AM.