Dave.....I understand the feeling of family. I feel the same about you, Burt, Phyllis, and a few others here. In my loneliness I know I often say "NO!" when one of my family members here want to walk away for a while. It is important for everyone to walk their own path, and that may mean moving away from familiar faces now and then, but with my human weaknesses I tend to hang on to what is comfortable and what feels good.

True peace does come from within. Time and time again I am hearing this more and more. I went to visit a clairvoyant/medium recently and she told me to radiate outward what is within, and that happiness won't come from the outside. I have more to share about that experience when I have the energy and time to get into it on this forum. It took a lot out of me to go through that experience, and it was very positive for me.

It is hard to comprehend the enormous love of the Mother. We are used to conditions often placed on our love in the physical realm, love that is not respected or cherished. Love is meant to last forever, yet often it is thrown away with total disregard. People only give so much because they are often quite selfish. To imagine a love that would knock you completely over is hard to do. It is hard for me too, but I continue to try to wrap my mind around it. If I embrace it long enough perhaps I will finally come to an understanding. It truly is a choice to believe in the love of the Mother, and of Jesus....God Himself. Eternal love is there for us, if only we would choose to see it with our souls and welcome it into our lives. What peace we all could have.

The Mother stands by Her children even as we learn our lessons. Blessed Be.

Last edited by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor; 03/04/13 04:31 AM.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator