Debbie, I am so happy for your post I am doing handstands!!!!! You have tapped into a secret that most humans will never see. You are passing from death into life. You have reaffirmed to me just what my family has spoken for five centuries, "We are spirit. We have left the physical even though we life and breathe as others we now observe things on every level differently than other untransformed souls."

One of the most difficult things in life that I have to face and accomplish is to accept change. I like peace. I want to stay as I was as in that place I feel secure. The only problem is that as the world passes me by I become further out of touch with others than ever before. Some say,"I want things to remain as they were. Why do I need change? I have what I need in life. I don't care if the world moves ahead of me!!!

That is perfectly acceptable reasoning if you are all alone. If you have kids and grandkids do you wish them to barricade themselves against change? Is it not possible that they will need to be aware of a changing world and stay in step with it for their own advancement in the future. Is that the example that we wish to set for them? Cannot the same be said about the fact that most seniors are addicted to medication and that most Americans eat whatever the store provides without checking to see if there are additives or legalized poisons in the food?? Again is this the example that we wish for our Grandkids??

When I speak of the spirit world it can cause fear within the ranks of the religious. God is of the spirit world. The Great Mother is of the spirit world. Allah and the Great Buddha are of the world of the spirit.

According to many authorities we as people are not worthy to enter that realm. Many of us have been taught that we are evil, unworthy, and destined for severe judgement. We have been scared to death to question those that have no concern as to whether we live or die. That mindset will return upon its purveyors.

I do not know all about other deities but the great Mother remembers no evils or deficiencies in humans. Each day and each second She is there to help us begin a new fearless journey into eternity. She has no problem with any that wish to help themselves to work out their own salvation. She is a perfect lady and friend. Those of us that were incapable of steering our own course for whatever reason have been assisted even to the point of Her saving our lives not only in a spiritual realm but also in a literal sense. She has done this undercover for us for centuries while others have taken the credit. The true teacher or healer needs no stage or recognition. Their lives are full and joyful as they see others come into their own.

She is devoid of ego as known by mankind so when we are ready to soar on our own She kicks us out of the nest. In reality we do the kicking.

If any agency, government, religion, or conduct of culture adversely affects Her own, those same are given by Her the tools to maintain the balance however deep the offense. The redress proceeds without harm yet all will be accomplished !!!

Frankly as far as I am concerned I will not stand like a target and allow the consensus of opinion to affect me in a way that is against my spirit.

Thankfully many today are seeing that they have options to being controlled on all levels as that was the original plan for the human since before recorded time. Man then had to step in and corner the market on abundance for his own self will and gain. People however are awakening to reality.

What is within me is no greater that what is within you and when we consider each other first then all of us are lifted into an unshakable place that will never end. This is going to take a little time but will happen despite the fiscal cliff, the right or wrong leader, the corruption of governments, and the basic self centered greed of mankind. We are precious and most certainly a wonderful gift to each other. Blessed Be

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 12/01/12 04:23 PM.