Ohhh Myyyy Gosh! I have just had the most wonderful spiritual experience. I was looking for a particular post in this forum to talk about. I went way back in The Goddess to when you, Burt, first joined us here. From the conversations which started with you, Dave, Deanna, and I up till now has filled me with so much love and joy!!!

To see how we have grown spiritually as a group and individuals is just beyond happiness...I just have not enough words to describe how I feel right now. Then to see others coming in to join us, Anna, Cassie, Onealone, Gemineye, and others along the way is so good.

We have been on quite a beautiful journey, my Beautiful Friends, and I know that if any or even all of us ever leave this forum for good, we will always be together in spirit. What a delightful thing to have with us.

Anyway, I was looking for that picture of you, Burt, that you used as your avatar. I could not find it, but I found this one when you were younger:

Younger Burt

You were younger, you had a beard and mustache, but your eyes are the same. Tell me what you see in those eyes. You may have a much different thought than I do about that picture, for you knew what, where, and why you were there and what was on your mind at the time.

When I look at a person, in physical or a picture, I see beyond the obvious. I see much deeper. What do you think I see in your eyes?

Last edited by Phyllis - Appalachia; 12/31/11 01:55 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain