Originally Posted By: ancientflaxman
Burt. There is not a bone in your body that will take credit for any of the enlightenment that you have. True seers are not fooled. Burt do you remember what Paul said in the Bible; "Be careful for nothing. "

You diminish you. I see a light so bright in you that it is impossible for man to see and live. You don't want to look at it either. Too late!!!

I will go to the ends of the earth to have you see what is within you. Then you will go forward to bring others out of some hellish torment and you will not rest until it is done. So mote it be brother, dave

YES YES YES! Dave, bless you and your 'beyond the flesh' vision!

This is what I see in Burt too!

Burt,I sense that you are afraid of acknowledging your REALITY because of the bi-polar diagnosis and all that has been in your past. But how can I, we, show you that the past was just a step on the ladder UPWARDS!? You KNOW that it is true, you teach this truth to others, but you are afraid to look at it in yourself. or you seem to be at times.

Let me share something with you that may be of service.

Once, about 6 years ago, a Buddhist lady I knew, and who knew my history, told me that I was a - (I have to get the spelling right!) 'Bodhisattva' on my final incarnation. Well, I was shocked and horrified, and didn't believe it, and didn't WANT to believe it because I'd always been a 'nothing' in my eyes and I was terrified this information would go to my head and send me mad. So I not only rejected it, I turned my back on all spiritual pursuits, except my service to animals - UNTIL I CAME HERE, and you have all brought me back onto the path.

So Burt, please don't waste time trying to kick against the pricks!

As I read your self-depreciating words, (which often escape from you!) my heart hurt, and I longed to take you into my arms and cradle you like a child who has been abused.

Burt, the way of the dark souls is to try to convince us that we are unworthy - even when we KNOW the truth, they want us to believe that we are being big-headed, ego driven and presumptuous in believing, NAY, even THINKING that we are SPECIAL and DIVINE and that we have already achieved spiritual heights which place us higher on the spiritual awareness ladder than most. They want us to believe that we are TRASH! that we are DELUDED! that we are NOTHING!

AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IT IS THE OLDEST LIE IN HISTORY!

Burt, absorb and digest the truth that Dave imparts to you!

HE KNOWS! and so do you!