Not as much today but up until even a year ago when I would get together with Shaman students we lost all sense of time and space. A rush-job usually lasted 12 to 18 hours. In days earlier we would talk for literally days. We entered realms that we had never before seen.

A very interesting one was what we call the Ancient Egyptian Underworld. Some call it dark and evil. When one truly sees it in depth it is a place of great light and life. In my research over the years much ancient religion and philosophy contains incredible healing and a source of light for many people. It is our fear that would keep us from researching such interesting history.

Let me site a similarity. I have always known the great Mother or as some would call Her the mother Goddess. Before I knew Jesus I was totally threatened by that much simplicity and light. Then when I committed myself to His care I lost all fear of that realm. We all have fear of things until we see the truth of it.

One time in Astoria, Oregon I was doing readings. Two very timid ladies of a fundamental Christian faith came in to talk to me. They reeked of fear and I was very discerning and gentle with their situation. The boldest of them spoke. She said that if their church ever found out what they were doing they would be in deep trouble.

I asked what they were there. She asked me a few questions very trustingly because of confusion in their minds. This situation is sometimes a very difficult one to bridge and understanding and tolerance on both ends must be utilized. I told them that my beliefs are the same as theirs. They were relieved!!! I told them that I also have other realms of beliefs and that there is nothing wrong with that unless they are made to be visualized as wrong. Someone once said that all things are pure until they are made impure. They knew who that was!!

We then started talking like old neighboring washwomen. When we finished they were very happy with the information and we hugged as we were friends that will now probably never be separated. They questioned how they were going to keep a lid on this with their church friends. I told them to be guided by the Spirit. Say nothing unto you feel very comfortable to do so and then it will not return void.

They don’t have to change any of their belief systems as they probably wouldn’t anyway but they found a new tolerance for another way of thinking and that is truly the workings of the Spirit.

There is no separation. There is no “I am this and you are that.” I am not the first one to say that either. He knew a lot more about that realm than I probably ever will. Blessings