Burt and Debbie, please allow me to rant for a little bit here and I hope that it might help a few things.

In the old days we earth people would gather together hand in hand in a circle and make our proclamations to the universe which we knew was resting within the palm of the great Mother. We knew the power of 2, 3, or more. Things were accomplished. Souls found a true peace and rest.

We Christians likewise drew from the forces of the eternal God for answers. I remember all night prayer meetings in which we “broke through” to a realm that accomplished what we requested and in short order it was completed in its fullness. We used to pray, sing, testify, and lay hands on each other for healing. I saw many healings.

I have been laughed at by others when I talk about a true event that happened many years ago. One church had a prayer meeting and so many needs were being taken care of behind those doors that the building filled with what people used to refer to as the” Holy Ghost.” It was so intense that a passerby called the fire department as he saw flames coming out of the windows. The firemen arrived as they also saw flames. They burst in the front door only to find people praying face down on the pews, some prostrate on the floors, and some in groups hugging each other. Not that kind of fire!!!!

A good friend of mine used to talk about an event in his environment that was called “40 hours of devotion.” I do not know if that is even done anymore but by his account many good things were done in a mellow yet definite way.

All of those things have cooled down in recent years and our problems in society have only increased.

I fully understand that there are many today who have no need of such things. That is cool with me. To many, such thing however are referred to as hyper- emotional, unscientific, or bordering on the realm of mental issues.

I’ll risk it!!!

I would not trade places with any such souls in my wildest dreams. For those however whom are called by Her or His name I have a question.

Should there not be the same fire within us as there was in those glorious events????
Where are we?????

Blessings