Hi Cdmohatta.. If a small child was arguing with you and his argument did not make sense because he had not learned any better, would you ignore his reasoning? I would think that perhaps you would try and bring your answer to his questions down to his level.

Children learn because we, as parents, have the wisdom and patience to teach them. And, we try to do so with humor and understanding.

I see Dave like that. If you look at his posts, he is a stubborn child saying "But, I want".. and not listening to the reason why he cannot have a cookie before lunch..lol.

He is a spiritual toddler. And, he is intent of making those of us who have worked hard to grow up on a spiritual level listen to his demands.

I do agree that we should try and stay on topic as much as we can, but I also feel that if Dave is ever going to grow up, he has to listen and learn. He may not appear to be absorbing any of what we say. But, why would a devout Christian such as Dave keep showing up in this type of forum if he was not seeking spiritual knowledge?

What would Jesus, Gandhi, Mohummed, Confucious, Krishna, Shekinah or Sophia do? I do not think they would ignore Dave or boot him out of the forum. I think they would listen, attempt to teach him, and listen for the wisdom that he, in his childlike way, is attempting to express.

Love and Light..

Linda Paul
Tarot