I can attest to these ideologies alone as the rest of my people other than my other half are gone.

Some of them believed that the day would come when there would be no more need for a physical body.They believed that we needed none now. Others said that we never were here. Some said that all beings came from the "source" if you will and we are all going back into it. There was much speculation about why we had to make an entrance into the visible. I do not know for sure myself but I think that each one of us has an expression all of our own that is present in what I have always called the "eternal." It will be necessary, according to some, that each and every expression of this "eternal" will have lived on earth and then as all are enlightened the life force will be so ethereal and light that earth and all flesh will be enveloped back into our source.

These guys were what many would say were "way out there." Did you ever feel like when someone was looking at you it was like they were looking through you??? I knew as a kid that lying to them was useless.. It was not like mom and dad, they were pretty gullible. A few others in the family were far more aware. Sometimes one of them would say that they weren't from here.

I watched one of them wave their hand in the air and the rain stopped. I saw them accomplish some things that this modern world would laugh at in disbelief. When the last one died I was alone for a long time. I suffered but I held on to the great Mother and the eternal Father as they were my only refuge.

Today the consciousness of people is retaking its place into the realm of the spirit. It may not be the exact dimension that I came from but hopefully it will grow into a far better realm than we knew. When I was young I remember telling the universe that I do not want to leave here until all people come together in acceptance. Fat chance huh???

I knew a lady professor years ago that was a childhood friend of little Anne Frank just before WW2. In an account that Anne wrote in one of her diaries she spoke of the fact that despite the horrors of the death and terror that surrounded her family she was convinced that within all humans was a basic goodness. I believe that a few in my family as well as myself believe the same thing. I do not believe that anyone is unreachable. I also get that from the Great Mother. It may seem totally naive and without any basis in the world today but when I look into the sun on a beautiful day or the full moon at night I know a peace that is not of this world yet it is like only a small step away.

When I see Norman our little back yard chipmunk steal peanuts from our back deck when he thinks that we are not looking, or have our dogs gather around my wife or myself and lick our tears away relentlessly when we are down I know that just behind this facade of illusion is home.