Hi Dave, my lovely brother, I have just spent a while reading some of the posts here to understand what was being said above. Now I understand a few thing that you have said to me in the past that had puzzled me.

I am always amazed at people like you, Phyllis and Deanna, who opened your arms and let me in. We may share different beliefs and call the creator different names but we all came from the same place and we are all going back to the same place, so I feel it is better to make friends here so there are no enemies waiting on the other side.

I am a 'live for the moment' kind of gal, so I don't have much to do with the past and the future for me doesn't exist because I could die tonight. But God/Goddess is with me always and always send the nicest people my way and a few not so nice people that I have to learn to deal with NICELY! We can't have everything easy.

As for saying what you were not supposed to say, I don't really understand what it was you were not supposed to say, because I am a bit late in this thread! But I always say what I am not supposed to say, (according to those who disagree with me), but I say it anyway.

Fear is a useless emotion, it wastes energy and the outcome is always negative, along with bed fellows hate and envy. I say it as it is, I don't expect people to agree with me, but I don't expect them to abuse me just because we have a difference of opinion, but they do. Sometimes in this world a thick skin is required.

And Phyllis, that picture, absolutely brilliant.

And now I am being attacked by a small rosy bourke trying to get my attention, so I will bid you all good night and thanks for allowing me to add my two pennies worth.

God bless

Linda Heywood