Debbie, This is probably going to sound kinda weird but probably no weirder than anything else than I have previously written about. Please bear with me. I have put this off speaking about it because it just wasn't the time, if that time has even now come???

There was a stretch in my memory when I was extremely at peace and comfortable in my surroundings. I want to transmit this as perfectly as I can remember it.

I had superb food or something that perfectly sustained me. A good glass of something to drink or something that was also very nourishing to my existence in that place.. I was sitting around a table with friends and we were laughing and the closeness that we all felt was as if we had the same heartbeat. Life was beautiful and even that word does not begin to describe the peace that we all shared. This is going to sound crazy but it is nevertheless true.

I heard a baby cry. I remember saying out loud, "I don't care." I ignored it the first few times. I was so at home where I was that nothing was going to disturb my comfort. I told Her, "I am not doing this again. I am tired and there is little hope and much anguish there. Just leave me alone!" If you know Her you know that She will honor your wishes to the letter as She is a perfect lady. The cries became louder. I just grabbed another drink or whatever it was that quenched my thirst. I wanted to continue my conversation and laugh like I had done with my friends so many times before until we left out bodies and were elevated even beyond the world that we were in. In that place I was sure that I would be beyond disturbance, I thought.

Then I heard the cry but this time it was not just one of those waa waa waas like a kid makes, but one of the deepest remorseful sounds from the depth of utter anguish.

I remember saying,"O.K., I'll go", but with remorsefulness of my own.

I was then born to a lady in St Barnabas Hospital in Minneapolis. Her name was Ave Marie named after that beautiful old Catholic hymn.

In those days poor people had their babies in wards with just curtains separating them. Only the wealthy had private rooms.

In the bed next to mom was a lady who had just had a baby that did not make it. The lady was very sad and mom, the old mother hen, held her and cried with her.

She asked the lady what she was going to name her boy and she said,"David". Mom asked if she wouldn't mind if she gave me her sons name. The lady was very pleased and comforted. This was moms account to me in later years.

Hang in there with me please.

For many years one who could not make it in this life has been by my side. The david that is writing this is a good old working class chump sometimes crazy as a fire ant but usually as normal as everyone else. The David that was not destined for this life is a very gentle and loving soul. His love for people is boundless. I am glad to be his friend. Sometimes he wants to stumble but I pick him back up and we walk on.

Give honor to what is within you.

The lesser is the greater. The invisible is the only thing seen. I have never been happier that I said yes Great Great Mother. Blessed Be