TV makes me ill. It is designed to do one thing and one thing well: To take the pure life-giving essence of life and spirit given to us daily and divert that via the lever of the attention to every negative human thought, feeling and action imaginable and unimaginable. As Dave frankly described pure black magic directed at his family members -- tv is even a higher form of black magic.

Don't get me wrong, I occasionally watch and ruminate in my mind some of the moral teachings of the 1960's and 1970's tv shows.

I just watched NCIS the other day.

But, it was silly and stupid and every tv show out there has murder, hatred and death.

When did murder become ' entertainment ' ?

It is ugly, it was ugly and always shall be ugly and I think that there was a real good reason that it was the first commandment not to kill.

But, now it has become no big deal -- oh.. ok we got a dead guy.

Let's get intrigued and entertained of how it happened.

All those people who make and have made all those ' films ' that graphically show ' how cool it is to kill people ' will have a very heavy karma to pay.

It also classifies people into neat little boxes.

' Well you're a factory worker, so you must drink beer and be a bad father '.

It has gotten so sophisticated that they even have names for these mass programming archetypes.

They call them memes and tropes.

Anything true, pure and honest is labeled as deviant or social inept.

Crime is glamorized as is the flesh form and power, money and sex for sex's sake without love.

This builds a momentum in the subconscious of the planet of negative energy that can be called upon and used by those skilled in the black arts.

The energy that was used to kill Dave's beloved family member pets had to come from somewhere.

Now you know why you can't watch tv anymore.

Because you know it is a drain on your spirit designed to maim and kill your spirit.

With that said, there are many good quality productions that help and teach a lot.

I was very down the last two days and watched full episodes of History Channel's Modern Marvels online for free.

It helped me.

Heaven is very busy.

A good film I would suggest to get you through this rough period is:

www.imdb.com/title/tt0101698/

Love,

Burt B.