I must say that I am enjoying the posts here. Spirituality what is it exactly? I really haven't a clue. All I can say is that since I embraced the concept and opened myself to the many possibilities I am finding the peace I knew existed but was so elusive. Life is a journey, sometimes that journey is twisted and confusing. Losing someone young like Debbie is earth shattering and confusing. But then so is feeling that pull in a direction you have never been but trusting that moving that way is going to be the best thing. Sometimes I get the feeling that I am just not being pulled but in fact being pushed :) Somehow reading all of your posts vaildates what I am feeling and I wish to thank all of you for opening up in such a personal way. Debbie a few years back I lost my younger brother to swine flu. He to was only 49. I miss him dearly and he has come to me several times but in different forms. I suppose that is because I have opened myself up. If you truly believe, as most Catholics do, that when you pass you go to the father and live in heaven than you must know that your time here is finite but there with him will be infinite. You still have work to do here. We all do. I have stopped looking for path I have decided to just flow and let it be. It is a much more peaceful existance. Many Blessings and light and love to all.