A dear lady sent me a message and she did so in tears. Lately I have tried removing myself from this site and the general populace so that people can find their inner being without hinderence from someone else. That is how I found out the little about spirituality that I know. Her tears were about the fact that not everyone has the ability to find their inner being as fluidly as I seemingly have, according to her. I do not know about such things except to say that if it is a help to have guidance along the way I will share what I can. I believe that this ladys prayers and tears have brought a group of people and myself together maybe for the benefit of everyone????? I have some crazy ideas, I know, but there is so much suffering in the world and that bites at my sleep and my awake times as well. Sometimes I just want to leave here because of the seeming mountain of divisiveness and lack of love and respect that is due each of us in these and all times. Sometimes I must confess that I feel totally powerless but I guess if everyone felt that way no-one would be helped,"out of the ditch" as my family used to say. I thank this lady for her prayers and tears and I will investigate my new friends and do what I can to help them. It has everything to do with the injustices done to those that can not speak, those that are SILENCED BY TRADITION, and also with the suffering of women that is still so great in this world. The Spirit is within us all and it does not discriminate. My Grand
mother won't leave me alone with this nor will my ancestors. You got your wish. I will do what I can.