You are right Debbie, that is a trick. I can be judgmental in my mind about certain people and their attitudes. Then I have to step back and get a grip on my feelings. When I look closely I can usually see that the problem is within me despite what they are doing. I cannot change them, just me.

G. Mom and I have gone round and round about this many times. When I used to judge a person or group of people for abuse inflicted upon one of my clients I would really get angry inside. The thing about the great Mother, which I didn't fully understand at times is how she viewed the abusers. I could hear Her say in my heart," How are you any different at times?" Then I might retort,"Oh yeh, I don't inflict this type of injury on another being. I have been forewarned about such activity long ago. I do not do this type of thing!!!!"

Then I would go on my self-righteous way for a time thinking that I was above such depravity. Then at a time when I least expected it I would say or do something that really hurt the feelings or growth of another being. I considered it unintentional but had I not been in such a place of pomp I probably would have been able to catch myself before I made a complete idiot of myself. When spiritual people inflict pain upon others it can become a very dark place of our own making very quickly.That is not fun!!! It is however a checkpoint that I for one would not have any other way as it keeps me in check.

This is how She views each soul. She has no judgement. If there is to be correction done she will not leave that person without an undergirding while she is dealing with them due to the frailty of this human experience..

Humans generally want to go for the jugular so to speak. I have felt the same at times. That is adverse activity to Her and more than unacceptable.

As we learn what we need as teachers, we teach lessons, but from them do the unlearned learn how to better deal with themselves and others.

Each soul is precious in Her eyes and is dealt with as they can handle such instruction. Wisdom in dealing with all people is essential and emotions many times get in the way. That is why a very great man once told his people to love one another. It was not just a nicey thing to do in His eyes, it was essential for people to be given a place of safety in order to be able to make a huge change in their life. Then the Spirit can administer the precise method of insuring such a willing and desired transformation.

In such a place of understanding and safety can the most lost of souls reach out without fear of being condemned and come home. Blessed Be

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 11/15/12 12:49 AM.