I know that a few of my following statements will not be popular with some of the readers here but I will have to say that for the first time in my life I must say that I am ashamed of being of the male gender in these days. It's not that I don't like to drink a beer, watch a game, have some good sex, or share in activities that other guys do, its just that as I look around I see that its the men in general are the ones that scam others in business, politics, or religion. Look at the ponzi scheme business, the owner of one of the most crooked car dealerships in Minnesota who took billions from others. The men that have scammed billions from investors in real estate frauds, our leaders in politics, etc. etc. etc. Look at the leaders in religion that have hurt our children. Even some of the very high ranking women in politics have more testosterone that many of the former male heavyweight fighters known. Traits that are usually the strengths in women , faith, love, genuine concern for what is right, and tolerance are no more akin to some in this gender and seemingly have taken on the deceptiveness and control freekiness of their male counterparts.They have all been such fine examples of nobility and fortrightness haven't they!!! Many men reading this will think of me as a sissy or something for saying these things but it is like I give a krap what they think. I know who I am. If they have any kind of a consciousness they would see just what they are a part of. I have never been more happy to recognize my belief in the Great Mother and to see and understand her part standing against this load of bushwah we have been delivered these days. She makes me proud to be a man, especially one of tenderness, love, and compassion. She makes me know that to hurt, abuse, or scam others is not acceptable and that there are genuine consequences if such a trust is breached. On the counterpart when we are hurt by others and have done nothing to deserve it, or been abused, and ask for her help, she can deliver a blow to the offender that will not easily be recovered from. When many men, especially those in high places, can get over their ego centered destructive selfish views fueled by their insecurities and women can stand up and say this is not going to continue, we might have a chance of surviving this thing called life. Blessed Be

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 03/26/10 10:29 AM.