Burt, Some of the most enlightened people on earth seemingly are some of the most rejected by their culture. Their understanding, as you have mentioned before is not a philosophy or paradigm, if you will, that has been incorporated within the masses of such. Times change things. We are being advanced into new understandings daily. I guess that because it has been in my family since Reformation times I am used to its advance.

During the process there are some requirements that assist mankind into this new-found knowledge. We have believed in these last five centuries that an unconditional love for all of this realm is the only force that will allow people to grasp what is ever changing.

I get upset within myself at times at certain situations and individuals that seem to disrupt that even flow of life. In the end it is me that needs to change to incorporate all emotions into the whole.

With what I have been given in my life I have become thankful on a daily basis. I have few material accumulations but I have been able to see the end of this all. Doom and gloomers make their pronunciations upon changing events but that does not change what is coming into view.

For this I have given my time and talents most of the time without charge and would do it all over again despite the hardships. What is within each soul is the finest gold. It must be fired to become more of a desired element yet in the firing it must have a comfort zone and a safe haven to be able to progress. That has been mine and my familys lifes work. Sometimes we are tired. Sometimes we are afraid. Sometimes we risk death but if no one takes risks nothing will advance correctly.

As I have said before, for this cause I leave everything else behind and share all else that I have. Each and every one of us are worth it!!! You will be fine my brother!!

For Her love and patience I owe her my life. Blessings

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 09/23/12 07:37 AM.