I am really hesitant to place this post yet I do so at the behest of another that I cannot avoid.

Here goes;

There is a ton of spiritual information that we as a nation of families and diversities need to know to not only make it today but more-so in days to come.

This is neither the time nor place for these deeper truths to be communicated yet I am prompted, even with this deep pit in my stomach, to speak a couple of truths.

I hear on the news daily about our almost-bankrupt nation and others also of the world.

In its current mindset of “lack” and fear it could do no less than promote bankruptcy on all levels. We may indeed have a problem with money but the root cause of it few wish to acknowledge.

We are spiritually bankrupt. When, and then only, we tackle that problem we will find that money will flow abundantly.

______But we don’t have enough money!!!!!!!!________ If we are poor in our heart, mind, and spirit due to the lack of green paper then we have justly incurred the lack that we blindly refuse to face.

My bills are paid and I lack for little but for many years when we did not have enough money for some of our needs my wife would bake cookies or give dinner to a person or family that was in need. She is a saint !! I not so much!!!

How we treat each other is the beginning and our stay throughout our spiritual walk. Then we advance into the particulars of how we grow and remain stable in an invisible world. That is the stickler. We don’t know which direction to go these days so how could we advise our kids about their direction in life??

Albeit we have some very good leaders in power these days we also have some real crum-bums there also. We have, by those beings, been lied to, been taken advantage of, and have been stolen from including our money, freedom, and national security.

This realm of the spiritual is new to us but in actually it has been in existence since before recorded history. We DO NOT lack money!! We DO NOT lack power!!! We DO NOT lack security but we do feed the root cause of our “lack” because of our lone observance of the natural visible. If we don’t know who we are deep within how can our children????

I am not speaking about strict religious dogma or a set of rules here, I am talking about how we react when another person needs the dollar that we hold in our hand when that dollar is just enough to pay off that last pesky bill that we have. Where is our first priority???? I am also talking about times that I was really sick and a friend or neighbor needed my help desperately right at that moment.

I am reminded of a family in England when the luftwaffe was bombing all around their home in London during WW2. They could not make it to the local shelter. The kids cried and mom trembled but the dad said, ”ENOUGH!!! We will care for each other and we will eat our dinner in peace and nothing is going to disturb that." He took control of the situation and they all quieted down and finished their dinner. I almost wonder if possibly some sort of spirit being or angel, if one believes in that type of thing, put a type of impenetrable dome over their dwelling at that moment????The bombing eventually stopped. NOTHING can defeat that will or determination. The universe cannot resist such a mindset. It will follow in accordance to such resolute stability spoken by 1 or 100,000.

What do we have inside of us????

I know, same old tape or re-phrasing that you’ve heard many times before but it is a good tape and an excellent re-phrasing!!!! Some have told me that my "Christianity" brings about a guilt that must be satisfied by doing good to others. Poor ignorant souls!! The desired effect in spiritual growth is brought about by how we treat ourselves, each other,and the environment.Many times when someone came to me for help I would tell them,” I can see the incredible stuff inside of you, why can’t you?? Those days are over and now we must, every soul, be responsible for discovering the limitless depth within ourselves.

There is no dave if there is no US. When it becomes an US then it is individualized no longer and we see that it becomes that which is eternal and has always been. Look within!!!

Blessed Be Her kids and likewise Herself.