This is just a funny...

But before that, expect taxes - up, up, up:

Clouds The View's a Little Nicer wink

Recently I actually had a headline presented to me saying:

"Why NOT to worry about food cost increases" K...that's your headlines.

I'll have some tips, because you WILL want to pay attention. We always should, but we'll need to pay (my feelings are) a bit MORE closer attention.

SO THE FUNNY...

I went out w/my husband to a restaurant and a woman he kind of sort of knows says, "OH...REAL FOOD!!!!"

So, I'm confused and let her go on.

"SHE'S NEVER FELT BETTER!!!!"

For 3 weeks, she's had "0" sugar. "0" fats of any sorts. "0" salt. "0" Gluten (???). "0" citrus. "0" pretty much anything.

I'm like, "Were you able to eat AIR?"

That's my sarcasm, yes...and she couldn't understand why her emotions were out of whack and why diarrhea happened to be abound.

I'm into a healthy diet, but REALLY?

Name ONE politician that has smoothie-slurpies for their "inner-circle-dinners," "hotel block-outs," "restaurant buy-outs...?"

But we're into protein liquid, w/a hold out for one meal in which to enjoy per month.

Make way for insects to join, not THEIR DIETS, but yours!

Your body will usually tell you what you need and don't via cravings.

BTW? SALT...

Went out East and guess what? Can't find a single club soda, soda water or the like w/ANY salt whatsoever.

We actually NEED salt, to an extent, or we get lethargic.

Careful what you grow wink My feelings are there will be penalties there as well.

Learn now how to work w/mother nature, what she's capable of and within the boundaries of checks-n-balance (of her own distinction) smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/19/14 06:29 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site