O.K...WIERDNESS is all I can say.

But this is for you, if you've happened to come across this thread and/or traveling via automobile (I'd actually forgotten Thanksgiving was coming up. I apologize - Truth-eyes! More than ever, giving thanks has made Elleise' VIP's list and you can buy your way to the top on that one, lol).

We drove by car to Maine recently. A 20-30 hr. drive. You see a lot of interesting things, people and such when you do it that way. BUT THIS??? Not so much.

On some interstate there was a blue car weaving in and out of traffic. It was a very busy interstate. I want to say 84???

Anyway, it was closer to the East where this happened.

Traffic was getting a little more congested and I think the MPR was 65 or 70. We always go the speed limit and everyone else was doing the same. No one was wipping by us.

This blue car goes about maybe 85-maybe under just 90 and passes everyone up in the left hand lane, but they did this on the shoulder, so people were jerking their wheel out of shock and coming into our right hand lane.

My husband said, "IS that guy CRAZY or just DRUNK? He's gonna kill somebody." I'm like, "I don't know, but if you've cell service you might keep it handy just in case..."

So picture this. The car is now out of site and we're cresting a hill, going down it. There's a bridge above us. So are all the other cars behind us.

The guy jumps out of the car just as we're approaching (we're still in the right-hand-lane) he stands in the middle of the interstate waving his arms and points at us.

My husband slams on his breaks and I'm like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE GONNA CAUSE A PILE UP!!!! Keep going!!!!!!!"

He tells me "It's a TROOPER - what do you want me to do???"

"Keep going, that guy's smacked out of his brain!"

So, he's now half in and half out of the right and left lane and the guy is now yelling at us. I just look at the trooper with my palms up - like WTF...shaking my head like what do you want us to do.

He points at me and says, "GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Get OUT OF HERE!!!!"

From there, he pointed to every single car behind us and pulled each and every one of them over to the side of the road.

They weren't speeding!! That's the important thing I'm addressing here. I know this because they we all behind us and we weren't.

What happened after that, I can't tell you but for this. NEVER and I do mean NEVER EVER in my entire life have I seen something like this.

My husband looked in the rear-view mirror and saw between 8-12 cars just sitting there and I'm like, "It's one guy...one kamikaze-cop acting recklessly. What would happen if people just didn't listen and kept going?

My husband said, "A few of them, would probably have their plates written down or have camera footage "reviewed" and site them for abading-arrest or something."

"O.k. hon, but none of them were speeding. We weren't speeding, so why's the guy pulling them over?"

"I don't know...I'm just grateful it wasn't us."

I do not know what that was, but if you have holiday traveling plans by car, I simply wanted to share an experience that pretty much rocked my world. And, w/me??? That's a fairly difficult thing to achieve these days.

Drive safely and Happy Holidays and remember what you believe in as well as those whom near or far are close to your heart lovers

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site