I missed this post, but yes, Puppeteer

And you're right, there are groups of people, I'd go as far as saying mass groups following, either because they don't want to know or have been given a sense of purpose TO follow.

"Heart-strings" are being tugged. So, if you're young and feel powerless, you're given importance, the role of being "The only answer" to the future.

I'm Cherokee for example, so I may be promised money for my people to right a past wrong...it's that temptation that may keep me silent, blinded or obligated, gifting my independence and follow without question.

I've had people tell me they feel powerless to do anything. That they're just too tired, broke or don't want trouble...just get through it. However, it's not designed to get through. IT has a more permanent agenda, like that piece of gum you can't get off your shoe...

What comes to mind when people are feeling this way is:

As much as we'll stand up and demand to remove secret ingredients in "mystery meat," pick on the Chicken Mcnugget, as much as we'll protest and fight for RX prescriptives to include all side-effects of taking in a certain medication, etc., if we were to see the list of side-effects of accepting blindly Hollywood champaigns and the instant gratifications of temporary reliefs and promises, the after-effects are much worse than anything that could possibly be imagined.

For the time being, we have the ability to decide for ourselves what we do and don't want to take in...that in itself stands a very good chance of being a luxury of the past and something you might not even notice until we no longer have it. How bout an opinion that stands for what we personally believe, but one that will only be able to be expressed freely, out-loud as a collective, which will really boil down to the opinion of just a few telling you and allowing what you see on TV, what your beliefs will be..

What's that old song??? Grrrrr...oh - got it:

Chicago

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site