Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
I know what you mean about not wanting to sound foreboding. I've found people have to be in the mood to hear about "change" and when you sense things, the sense itself isn't to be a bummer it's simply preparation. You would take the same kind of care before a test or trying something new, you know?

I wish it would be better understood, it isn't the end of the world kind of thing but more, the sense I get anyway, if you want to make things easier on yourself and people who can learn from you, begin, begin, begin, begin now, learing how to do things for yourself, such as growing, canning (like you mention), have a back up plan for electical outages, blankets, candles, etc. Pay attention to your parents or grandparents who can tell you how they did it. It can really be fun too.

As far as housing goes, land is more important than house and one with an independant water source if you can get it. Meaning even if it's a teny tiny house but with land, that's good smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

I try to post examples of the predictions as they come to pass. Otherwise they can be really hard to picture or sound like something different than the words I used.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090129/ap_on_re_us/winter_storm

I know most people have heard about the huge ice storm that just came through the midwest/east recently. But it's the electric shrtages that's significant. I'd say these people, if you talk to them will give a clear picture of how "electric shortages" feel and to me, anyway seems to be gifted a trial run. I absolutely see these increasing. Not alot of them will be due to weather either. It would make more sense for that, but something else causes long terms of electric shortages.

Make sure you have items around to handle one. Filling your bathtub up with water if you think your area will get one will help in more ways you can imagine. A lot of people rely on elecricity to dispense water from their sinks, toilets, etc.

It's probably obvious, "the economy" but about the monies being dispensed, continue to consider working for yourself, or changing careers to something YOU understand the people will need, health service industry, transportation, etc. The gov't has other plans than what is being "proposed" with the bailouts. It won't create the jobs they are telling the public it will. Money tends to stay in the gov't or trail back into it in some form.

I do see some project for automobiles, as in jobs are created to make this new type car. It's a relief for people in that line of work, but have a back-up plan and save that money. After the contract, even if they say, "and we'll need people ot service these new cars, etc." It's not the job boom you'll want ot believe it is. People continue to cut corners on service runs, dr's, vets, etc. correction in the economy will be a very long-term process. Cut food bills by doing it yourself, bake, can, deep freeze soups, meats, veggies.

More and more people will buy from eachother, products, information, etc. The gov't will regulate, in some form these things or try to as well. The gov't gets bigger..controls things you'd never imaging in a million years. Continue to think and educate for yourself. What's really going on and what will be advertised by [politicians] ALL politicians will begin to make more sense to you if you do. If you're republican, listen to the Dems' if your primarily dem, listen to the Repulicans. Both sides are wrong but you'll see the truth in the middle as to what'll be affecting you. It's important, right now especially.

Elleise
Clairvoyance editor
Elleise's Homepage

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site