I have some reading difficulties, but I'll never give just an "off the cuff" response or say something just to conform. As human beings, I feel really we deserve more than that, "Truth-Eyes." (my signature phrase)...

BTW, I sincerely feel a true Clairvoyants really should try to embrace that responsibility. It can be a difficult challenge, but it sharpens the view!

It's really cool to hear from other Intuitives!

Lately, it's been a bit fun actually. Before it was like "head-in-hand" going really don't want to know.

None the less, feelings and projections (solid ones) I test them out physically..friendships, internet services, etc. you need affirmations.

I don't really do much w/Astrology, though I do have a scope -Astronomy-wise, to view stars and planets.

Elections, though...before I knew what the person, Obama was or is - I just saw a picture and felt/knew a feeling I'd felt once before. I felt Obama would win, but we'd see Romney again.

This time...I'm mixed. Not opinion-wise, simply "feelings" not a fan of politics. But, this time around it feels even more of a personal election:

Many people who voted for Obama did it from the very best part of themselves. They had hope and weren't prejudiced and wanted to represent themselves via, a vote.

This time, it feels, people who never voted, will vote - and I mean up until the very last minute. It's not going to be - "Oh I don't have a ride." More, if I have to, I'll start the day before just to get there.

People who never wanted to "get involved" they've been resisting, just beautifully wanting to live a peaceful quiet life. But, they'll have night-sweats not knowing exactly why, hoping it'll pass. Those people come to realize just how significant they really are.

See, if there's one 0z. inside that's fearful of what you say, how you act, which way you stand or vote - etc...

You've just experienced precisely the feelings and reasoning behind the determination of human beings who risk everything, even their own lives, to escape a controlling life-style just for a shot at making their way here for a chance of freedom.

They don't know it yet, but they're being drafted to oppose the very thing they come here in pursuit of.

Let Inuition and Wisdom guide our human frailties ~

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site